Friday 22 March 2013

Diva's Challenge #110.

Hi all. Wont be writing much today but last night I actually did this weeks challenge .."go outside the box". The thing that caught me so I just HAD to do this one was to use watercolours!!! I just LOVE to use a fine paintbrush, so my work really didn't go outside the box but is larger than a tile. about 6" square. I wanted to do a bright one but it had a mind of its own and stuck to blue-green. So after I put a few dabs of red to cheer it up. I didnt really let go but then I am convalescing and thats my excuse. 12 days after the big op to do this ..3 hrs..I dont think is too bad. I must free up my work though. I really enjoyed using the No.2 taklon brush and the Cotman pan watercolours.

And many thanks to those who sent well wishes.

5 comments:

  1. I like the tangles you have chosen and I also like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is spectacular and I can't believe you did this with a brush! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me to! inpressed that is!realy stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I especially love your Printemps but it's all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are great together. A brush? Wow.

    ReplyDelete