Monday 4 February 2013

Zendala Dare #43

Erin has challenged us this week to place our favourite tangles in the template she gave us. Whilst I probably do have favourites, I couldn't pin point anyone in particular. A lot depends on the shape which I am to fill in which tangle I use, as most people do. I think the ones I have used in this template I use frequently, so must be amongst my faves. What I do love to do is use colour, so here's my Gelly Roll pen offer.
Diva dance, Footlites, Coaster, Unyun.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everything in this zendala

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors
    love the patterns
    love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color and tangle combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful zendala, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft pink and blue color. Your selection of tangles works well together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete