Saturday 3 December 2011

TERTIARY COLOUR WHEEL


This is the colour wheel template so you may create one yourself. Begin with the centre triangle with the 3 primary colours (red, blue, yellow) and extend these to the outside circle, followed by the secondary colours (green, purple and orange), extending these to the outer circle. The spaces between the primary and secondary colours are the tertiary colours, made of each adjacent colour, and named as such for this diagram eg. orange/yellow. (sorry about the standard of colouring!! Before Prismacolours!!)

This week at our school is "Service week" . I have a small group who will make 80 Christmas cards in 1 and 1/2 days. Another day they will cook little cakes which they will wrap in cellophane and attach the card. Carols will be learnt another day. Finally on the Friday they will visit a local nursing home where they will sing carols and give the residents their hand made Christmas gift.

I have been eading about the CZT training course (to teach zentangling) on in February. Its the cheapest time for us from Oz to fly, and isnt as much as I thought it would be. I am very tempted. I dont know of anyone I could travel with at this stage, and the thought of arriving in New York alone is a bit daunting at my stage of life! I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment