Saturday 17 December 2011

ALPHABET SOUP

Been busy lately with exams and reports and cleaning up. Bit of a job cleaning up as I'm a 'put it down now and deal with later ' pile maker. Its not that I've not been tangling, I've been doing a composite, its just the time it takes to scan and send pics all around the show before they actually get online. If I could just put it in my laptop and close the lid, things would happen a lot quicker. I will post my composite next scanning session, promise.

Recently Zentangler Sue Jacobs set herself a challenge, which others have joined in with. I love challenges so I have joined in too. Here's my first attempt. A-F. I decided to make each tile string the line of the capital letter of the first tangle. Means less thinking! Can you find the capital 'A'?
Tangles: asian fans, bales, crescent moon
drupe, ennies, florez


Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas.
God bless and remember

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

Anne

P.S. Even a smile or nice 'hello' is a gift

1 comment: