Monday 18 July 2011

Monday 18th July

Last day of my holidays. Back to school tomorrow. I wonder if the year 12s have done any artwork in the hols. They only have 9 weeks now to get all their finals done. I have probably done more than they have. Mostly on tangles thats for sure, tho I did get my Bush medicine painting completed. I shall post it tomorrow to Alice Springs, Mbantua Gallery. Think I'll do another Uluru one next. Meanwhile with my tangling, I have started a ZIA book. Its 185gsm watercolour paper and lovely to draw in fineliner on, believe it or not. I have changed my painitng method and gone back to the original Winsor and Newton pan watercolours that I began with. The Holbein ones I found were not transparent enough to use with zentangles. I shall post some when they are completed. I'll put them on my flickr site too. I want to work out where to out my flickr address on my blog site as it has my paintings on it should anyone want to see those.also a link to Gippsland artists. Ill work it all out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment